Cereals Trial Order Form Spring 2017
We are pleased to make available the enclosed portfolio of varieties for trial and demonstration purposes. I would like to draw your attention to the enclosed terms and conditions, for guidance on cost and delivery of trial seed.
Due to demand, the seed of some varieties may become limited and will therefore be supplied on a first-come-first-served basis and only on receipt of a signed and completed form. Please fax, email or post completed forms to our address below.
If you require any further technical information on any variety, or require any other variety that has not been listed, please do not hesitate to contact us with your request. We would really appreciate it if you could please send us any data obtained from your trials following harvest 2016 in order that we can better understand our varieties.
The following varieties will be coming out of NL2 trials* (proposed names in brackets) and are potential Recommended List Candidates. Trials seed is available for these varieties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Cereal Prices 0-100kg £1.60 per kilo
Over 100kg £1.30 per kilo
2) Seed will be sent by post or by carrier as is most appropriate and will be invoiced at cost.
There will be a minimum invoice charge of £30.00 to cover packaging and handling.
3) Because of National List regulations, varieties not yet added to the UK National List (marked with a *) are not offered for sale but a handling charge of £1.60/kg, on which VAT is payable is applied.
4) To help with swiftness of packing and dispatch all quantities of cereal seed will be sold in multiples of 3kg. The largest single pack size will now be in 25kg packs to ease with delivery or collection.
5) All wheat seed requested with a dressing will be treated with Redigo (other treatments available on request). Prices quoted remain the same, with or without treatment
6) Please allow 14 days for delivery of seed. If any problems should occur due to demand, seed availability or unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified at the earliest opportunity.
7) Seed can be ordered by e-mail, post, fax or telephone. If a telephone or email order is placed, a confirmation fax is requested within 24 hours.
8) Trial seed must not be used for multiplication or breeding activities or to perform any detailed analysis of any kind on the material, or progeny thereof.
9) Payment terms are strictly 28 days from invoice date.
10) These Conditions apply to all the Seller’s sales and any variation to these Conditions and any representations about the Goods shall have no effect unless expressly agreed in writing and signed by an authorised person on behalf of the Seller.
Subject to any variation under 10) the Contract will be on these Conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms or conditions which the Buyer purports to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document).